Your web-browser is very outdated, and as such, this website may not display properly. Please consider upgrading to a modern, faster and more secure browser. Click here to do so.
LAYER ONE: THE OUTSIDE
- Name: [classified]
- Eye Color: green-ish
- Hair Style/Color: Straight, loose; dark brown
- Height: 176 cm
- Clothing style: depends on the mood, from jeans&hoodies to evening dresses
- Best physical feature: nose, I guess
LAYER TWO: THE INSIDE
- Your fears: Everything? :D Insects, staircases, sharp objects, telephones, people, I could go on…
- Your guilty pleasure: video games; kinky fanfiction
- Ambitions for the future: write a novel, or several novels if possible
LAYER THREE: THOUGHTS
- Your first thoughts waking up: Nooo! I don’t want to! Why can’t I sleep forever?
- What you think about most: characters for my stories. Also, sex.
- What you think about before bed: see above ^
- You think your best quality is: humility. Now kneel before me, mortals :3
LAYER FOUR: WHAT’S BETTER?
- Single or group dates: Single. Whoever invented group dates must have done it because they hated their lover and wanted as less time alone as possible.
- To be loved or respected: Respected would be my first answer, but the more I think about it… hmm…
- Beauty or brains: Personality.
- Dogs or cats: Cats.
LAYER FIVE: DO YOU?
- Lie: I try not to make a habit out of it. But, in a way, all writers are liars, so… :D
- Believe in yourself: From time to time.
- Believe in love: Yes.
- Want someone: Yes, though it’s not the goal of my life.
LAYER SIX: EVER?
- Been on stage: Twice. It was horrible.
- Done drugs: No, and I never will.
- Changed who you were to fit in: I don’t think so. I’ve always been a loner.
LAYER SEVEN: FAVORITES
- Favorite color: Rainbow! :D
- Favorite animal: Horses and birds.
- Favorite movie: Star Trek: The Motion Picture (and all other Star Trek movies with Kirk and Spock <3)
- Favorite game: Dragon Age: Origins, Mass Effect 2&3, Sims 2&3; don’t make me choose, or my head will explode
LAYER EIGHT: AGE
- Day your next birthday will be: 27th November
- How old will you be: 23
- Age you lost your virginity: 17, though I’m not sure
- Does age matter: no, as long as you’re legal… what? :D
LAYER NINE: IN A BOY OR GIRL
- Best personality: Patient, kind, brave, funny, confident, maybe even arrogant a little bit, creative, geeky.
- Best eye color: Green, though it really depends, every colour can be beautiful.
- Best hair color: Red, platinum blonde, pure white, raven, green, rainbow. What? :D
- Best thing to do with a partner: cook and eat, talk about books we could write together, talk about Star Trek, cuddle, make out, massage, swim; a lot of things
LAYER TEN: FINISH THE SENTENCE
- I love: myself
- I feel: fine
- I hide: in my bed and pretend to be asleep
- I miss: Anastasia
- I wish: I was more talented
30,572 notes (via xabiyoko & languidcrow)
The BAMF with the white hair is unnamed (but give fandom like five minutes, just you wait). She was played by Jodi Johnston and was credited as “U.S.S. Enterprise Bridge Crew.” This was Jodi’s first film, but if you want to see more of her, check out her modeling work under the name Jodi Ilene.
And last but never least, Madeline, played by Kimberly Broumand (née Kimberly Arland). This cap is from Star Trek (2009), but if anyone has a screencap of her from Into Darkness, please feel free to reblog and add it!
1,649 notes (via thedisreputabledog & millyzoreen)
ok so what no one tells you about bisexuality is that you don’t sit calmly and statically in the middle of the kinsey scale instead you’re swINGING ON A MOTHERFUCKING PENDULUM BACK AND FORTH HANGING ON FOR DEAR LIFE
7,918 notes (via theponfarr & daxsymbiont)
the year is 2014. the official tagline for teen wolf season 4 is “happiness is all around”.
we get a trailer a few weeks before the show airs: isaac and boyd running down the street to a brightly smiling erica; scott clasping derek’s shoulder and saying “now we’re brothers” before pulling him in for a hug; lydia and scott nodding at each other before one of them throws a molotov’s cocktail at peter and the other cuts him in half; stiles and the sheriff high fiving each other after catching a rogue omega and saving beacon hills from another threat; finally, all of them sitting at a diner late at night, the only ones there, eating curly fries and burgers. boyd kisses erica on the cheek and she smiles down into her cup of coke. scott has one of his arms slung over allison’s shoulders, head turned to isaac, his free hand ruffling isaac’s hair while the three of them laugh at some inside joke. lydia is on the phone with jackson arguing about where in europe they should meet up for their vacation this year. danny’s whispering something in ethan’s ear and making him spit out half of his drink. derek’s looking at everyone with a small smile on his face, almost transfixed and stiles nudges his knee against derek’s, smiling at him and squeezing derek’s hand under the table. the sheriff and melissa are sitting at a table nearby, fondly shaking their heads at everyone.
the fandom is ecstatic. everyone’s dreams seem to be coming true. we wait for the new season with warmth in our hearts and smiles on our faces. absolutely nothing hurts.
And then Derek wakes up, buried alive, and surrounded by hallucination inducing wolfsbane.
Hysterically laughing so I don’t cry.
2,446 notes (via misslemonbar & alphavenger)
Care to elaborate on fact number 7?
Uh. Um. Yeah. Well. I’d rather not to, to be honest. It’s all in my head, anyway, as usual. I know for sure that person is not into me, doesn’t even think about me in that way because of numerous reasons. And we are not close enough for me to be sure that I myself do, in fact, like that person in that way. I do not want to ruin a good friendship - for the love of Enterprise, I’ve ruined enough of those already. And I do not want to make the same mistake again. Besides, I’m not exactly single, so there’s that, too.
how unsubtle are you about your homosexuality on a scale of one to star trek the original series
Star Trek: Into Darkness
4,886 notes (via theponfarr & thylaa)
Page 1 of 96